Saturday, December 20, 2008

Janica





I don't get on this much, for the most part it's Janica's page; But she's dedicated something on here to all of us. So most of you know how she feels about her family but little about how we feel about her. Janica is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me and is the best mother I think any child could ask for. She is the most caring, giving and unselfish person I know. She often goes out of her way or goes without to make sure everybody is happy. She is the world to our daughters and to me and we would surely be lost without her. I hope she knows just how much we all love her.


P.S. I'm glad I was able to guess your password to make this post possible!







2 comments:

Cameron and Angie said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever,You guys make the cutest family! hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I: THIS IS CORTNEY!!

omg!!!
janica you look soo beautiful!
i was looking through some old pics of you and darren when you guys were like idk 14-15 years old and omg! do i look like you...i put the picture up to my face and my mom was like oh my god you look just like her!
its just a sister thing...i guess she wasn't lieing when she told me i look just like you when you where my age.lol

this is my favorite picture of you!my sister is growing up soo fast(hehehehe)!!

i miss you and the family..i want to see the girls and i guess gerald too....=] 9dont tell him i said i guess)

well got to go

love ya forever and always,
Cortney :DD <3