Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BUILD A BEAR


My mom, my sister and I took Kenedi to build a bear for her birthday and boy was it fun. Kenedi or I had never been there so it was a new experience for both of us. We never told her about it so it was a surprise and i don't think she quit knew what to think. She picked out 2 moose's, a boy one and a girl one. The boy one she named Badger and the girl one is named Holly. She had so much fun but there was lots of decisions to be made.

To many things to choose from.

Getting them stuffed.Rubbing the heart on her knee so her moose's can run fast.

Rubbing it on her nose so they can smell good.
Rubbing it on her funny bone so that they can be funny.
Giving them bath's.
The finished product and a very proud little girl.
We had a very fun day and i want to thank my mom and Hailey for taking her to do this and spending the day with us we had so much fun.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Build A Bear. Cortney has 2 of them. The birth certificate part is cute too. And I think the clothes & stuff are reasonably priced. I can't believe how grown up looking she keeps getting.