Saturday, December 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENEDI

My little girl is now 5.  She has grown up so much that it makes me sad.  I still remember the day she was born.  So little and loveable.  Well she wasnt really little 9Lbs 13 oz.  But she was still a little bundle of joy.  Now she is always on the go and most of the time to busy for mom.  Every once in a while she needs some loves but not like she used to.  She is learning to be very sassy but i guess maybe its a girl thing.  But she still to young to be, shes my baby girl.  She had so much fun at her party and got everything she wanted and then some.  Now i dont know what to get her for christmas.Here is her cake that they spelled her name wrong on.  I was so mad but she said it was ok because she really liked the cake and we didnt really have time to order a new one or have it fixed.  We also called her birthday into the  radio station and she won the Dairy Queen ice cream cake.  



We got this game at the dollar store.  It was called pin the tiara on the princess.  It was cute to watch them.  It was a very hectic evening with all her friends there but i think that she had alot of fun.  Thanks everyone for all the wonderful gifts and for being a part of her 5th birthday!!



1 comment:

Cameron and Angie said...

Yeah, I think I am getting the hang of it now.