Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slacker

I am just horrible at this stuff.  You would think that where i am a stay at home i could update this darn thing every day but nope thats not the case.  It seems everytime i go to get on the computer one of the girls starts hollering for me of Maddy is sitting on my lap helping me push buttons, or something just comes up.

Well we are all doing well.  The girls are of course very busy with school and tumbling.  I think Nikki is ready for school to be over and Kenedi isnt.  Its funny when your little you just love school and as you grow older you hate it.  We are definatley ready for summer.  The girls are itching to play outside.  We make out if were lucky once a week to play.  Its been so cold the last couple weeks with the wind blowing all day.  

Gerald and I are doing good.  He working on his 6 days on and only has 2 more to go yay!!!  I got some not to good news in the mail the other day JURY DUTY!!!  Not fun but Gerald wrote and neat little letter that will hopefully get me out of it cross your fingers.  Well thats about all thats new with us and my goal is to now try and update this HOPEFULLY every other day at least.




No comments: