Monday, April 20, 2009

Dirty Face

So i was just sitting her looking at all my pictures and realized that Maddy has a dirty face in just about every picture.   At first i thought man i am a horrible mom and never wash my kids face.  And then i thought no thats not true i feel like i am always washing her face.  But anyways who care she is still so cute dirty face and all.  I love this picture of her and I.  She insisted this day that i wear her coat so i did.


Today was another beautiful day.  We went to my moms again and helped her with more yard work then came home and mowed our lawn and cleaned up a bit.  Kenedi and Maddy got sunburned and i feel horrible.  I didnt even think to put sunscreen on them but i will know for tomorrow cause it supposed to be nice too.  They are just loving getting out of the house and just running around with out me saying quit running around in the house cause we arent in the house yay!!





No comments: