Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fun Saturday

Today the girls and i had some fun!! Just about every year that i can remember my mom has always made us suckers at Christmas time so now i have to bug her every year when are we going to make suckers!!! Today was the lucky day. My girls love being the taste tester's and this year helped stuff suckers in bags for us and mark their flavors. I think i will have to make it a tradition with my girls to make suckers every year now. After we made suckers and had some lunch my mom and sister and I loaded the girls up and took them to see the new movie Tangled. It was soooo cute!!! Kenedi loved it!!! Maddy i had to take potty about every half hour but i think she still liked it. We might have to take daddy and go see it again.
Can you tell she loves the 3d glasses??

No comments: