Friday, November 14, 2008

The many ways to have a nap

I just have to say i have some of the craziest sleepers in my house. Kenedi talks in her sleep and is not a good bed partner she is all over the place and moves non stop I don't know how she even gets any sleep. I'm sure glad my kids love their own beds. We have been finding Madison in some of the craziest positions having a nap. One day i found her laying in the middle of the kitchen floor sleeping. That just does not sound very comfy to me. Gerald was babysitting the other day and this is how she was having a nap. Crazy crazy kids!

I went in and checked on her one day during nap time and found her like this. Sometimes she has her arm or a leg stuck in the bar standing straight up in air in between the wall and the bar. I guess as long as she is comfy that's all that matters.





No comments: