Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Tonight we carved our pumpkins finally. The girls were very excited because last year we just painted them. They each picked out what they wanted on theirs. Gerald's was very cool. He put it over my lamp to light it up. (Darn guy)
I didn't get a picture of Nikki's finished but it says BOO on it. It turned out really cute she did a good job.
Kenedi got stuck with me carving hers out because i don't think that i trust her with a knife just yet. Maybe a few more years. I don't do the best job but i tried my hardest to do what she wanted. She was happy with it.
Madison didn't get to help she she stood up there and had fun watching us. She sure is a cutie.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Kenedi looks more like Nikki now and her hair is more blonde, at least it looks on the pictures. Cortney is going to a friends and dressing like a nerd. I'll see if we can get a picture before I take her.